The swansong in your Shea haircare routine, our Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Conditioner helps your mane feel intensely nourished - like it’s got a good drink of what it needs to help keep it healthy and soft.
Although washing your hair regularly keeps it swish-ably clean, the blow drying and heat styling that follows can damage it, especially if you’re upping tools too often. So, if your locks are dry or damaged from over-styling and what-not, don’t fret - you’ll be singing the praises of The Body Shop Shea Conditioner once you’ve added it to your in-shower karaoke sesh. Use our shea conditioner post-shampoo to help fine-tune your hair from feeling dry to gently cleansed, conditioned and detangled, plus, all-importantly, less dry and frizzy. No doubt music to your ears, hair doesn’t feel stripped of moisture, but instead replenished.
Curious about shea benefits for hair? Our Shea Conditioner is a bit of a smooth operator and is enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, a go-to ingredient for generations. Like the other The Body Shop conditioners, this shea butter saviour is here to bring some naturally inspired nuggets of wisdom to your bathroom, and barnet.
- Ideal for dry, damaged hair in need of some love
- Hair feels intensely nourished and richly replenished after use
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana
- Nutty scent and rich, creamy texture
SHEA RICHLY REPLENISHING CONDITIONER 250 ML
- Use together with the Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo as part of your hair wash routine.
- After rinsing out the shampoo, massage our Shea Conditioner into the ends of hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, 2-3 times a week turn this duo into a trio by adding our Shea Hair Mask onto hair.