Transport your body to the Mediterrean for a freshly-scented, invigorating wake-up shower with our Olive Shower Gel, where skin is left feeling naturally cleansed and seductively soft.
If getting started in the morning feels like hard work, just whisk yourself off to the rolling hills of Italy and breathe in the olive groves. When you hop into the shower with The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel your nose will help you get there. Infused with Community Fair Trade organic olive oil from Italy, every refreshing squirt helps you come to life with a huge Italian-vibes smile. And we think that’s a rather inspiring way to start the day. Whatever challenge the day holds can wait until after your body and your mind have had a precious moment together to enjoy all that nature gifts us in the way of olive oil shower gel.
The Body Shop shower gels are much more than just a quick wash-and-go, with naturally inspired ingredients and sensuous scents, you can start or end the day in whatever good mood you choose.
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic olive oil from Italy
- Say ‘buongiorno’ to a refreshing shower gel
- Nose-perking fresh Mediterranean fragrance
- Cleanses skin with a naturally rich lather(28)
OLIVE SHOWER GEL 250 ML
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Mel, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 17200.
- Imagine olive trees all around your shower (or bath) and lovingly squeeze out a dollop of our Olive Shower Gel.
- Take a satisfying sniff and then work between your hands into a rich lather.
- Smooth over limbs and limber up with big swirling movements, start to feel Mediterranean vibes pulsing through your body and mind.
- Rinse like you mean it - and get ready to own the day.
For more olive infused richness, massage dollop of Olive Nourishing Body Butter into your skin after you’ve shimmied and showered.